Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i convinced my girlfriend that i needed a spoiler for my charger and that it would be a good christmas present and she went for it (i know..shes amazing). on top of that i convinced her that she might as well order it now since i knew was i was going to be getting. it was delivered today and i couldnt wait to get it open and possibly install it, but no such luck. theres a defect in the paint. looks like i have to wait for the company to decide they screwed up and send me a new one. id share my misery by posting a pic of the defect but i borrowed my friends camera and it doesnt really take that good of quality pictures to do it justice...

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
man that sucks. i hope the company cooperates and you get it settled soon! and yea thats a pretty sweet gift she gave you. shes a keeper!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Christmas is still 2 months away. You have plenty of time to get that wing installed.

·
Registered
430 Posts
She sounds like a keeper....sucks about the spoiler, though!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I told my wife if she wanted to know what to get me for christmas to just talk to Heidi at Billettech, tell her who she was, and that aything she got me from there would be just great. lol
Sorry to hear about your wing. Who did you order it from if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to hear about your wing. Who did you order it from if you dont mind me asking?

thanks for the sympathy. i got it from wooddashexperts.com and as of this afternoon a nice man named John had the pictures he asked me to take and he was going to work on it for me, so we'll see how it works out.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
i hate buying things online
my wife bought me my charger ;-)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have heard good things about them, so hopefully everything works out.
me too...ill be sure to post an update once i get it. i'd hate to leave the thread with a sour taste about the company

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i have an update and i said i would post it. heard back from john finally today and he said he forwarded the pictures and my order info to their manufacturer and he should have a response within 24-48 hours... i sure hope so, because having a useless spoiler sitting in my closet is really just about as fun as staring at one those cutouts of a beer model at the local bar.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
well i have an update and i said i would post it. heard back from john finally today and he said he forwarded the pictures and my order info to their manufacturer and he should have a response within 24-48 hours... i sure hope so, because having a useless spoiler sitting in my closet is really just about as fun as staring at one those cutouts of a beer model at the local bar.
LOL

Hope you get all of this worked out

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
I told my wife if she wanted to know what to get me for christmas to just talk to Heidi at Billettech, tell her who she was, and that aything she got me from there would be just great. lol
so, you tell your wife to talk to the woman you spend all your money on? Like living dangerously?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok so yesterday(monday the fifth) by mid afternoon i hadnt heard anything back about my spoiler...dissapointing but i was gonna give one more day. so i went out with my friend and my roomate sends me a text message saying my spoiler came...odd.. i guess they processed a new order and just decided to ship it without telling me. no complaints about that...but wait....guess what happens when i open it up? defect...again. i mean maybe im just expecting too much. this time its a chip in the clear coat, not all the way down to the fiberglass. and whats the deal with UPS... the box says FRAGILE and TOP LOAD all over it and both times its been beaten up pretty bad. So my question is... am i being too picky or am i right to expect it to be perfect for $250 dollars?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
ok so yesterday(monday the fifth) by mid afternoon i hadnt heard anything back about my spoiler...dissapointing but i was gonna give one more day. so i went out with my friend and my roomate sends me a text message saying my spoiler came...odd.. i guess they processed a new order and just decided to ship it without telling me. no complaints about that...but wait....guess what happens when i open it up? defect...again. i mean maybe im just expecting too much. this time its a chip in the clear coat, not all the way down to the fiberglass. and whats the deal with UPS... the box says FRAGILE and TOP LOAD all over it and both times its been beaten up pretty bad. So my question is... am i being too picky or am i right to expect it to be perfect for $250 dollars?
You are not too picky at all, I would have sent them both back. I got mine from a supporting vendor (Brickyard1911) and was very happy, I was away on a deployment when I ordered it and when it was installed and he personally inspected it before it left the warehouse to make sure it was right since I wouldn't be able to check it first (My mechanic did but it is my car and I always see more). It matched perfectly and the service was great, if you end up sending them back and going elsewhere here is the link.
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8880&highlight=spoiler+deal

Hope this helps and hope you get that spoiler on soon, they look great!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well it turns out that the manufacturer that they use is in South Lake TX, which is like 25 minutes from my house when im home from school so if it comes to i might just have to go in and there deal directly with them, but for now its back to email tag with John at wooddashexperts. well see if the 3rd times a charm

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
victory is mine

so spoiler # 3 came in the mail today and it looks great, now i just have to solve a little paint problem and i can put it on. just want to say John at wooddashexperts did a great job keeping up with my account and staying on top of the manufacturer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts