Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think of the Antrhacite finish American Torq Thrust Wheels on a Silver Steel Color Charger?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
One of my favorites, real nice old school look.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I plan on getting those same rims as soon as I get my charger, but I'm going to get them powder coated flat black. I love the old school styling and I think they would look great on a silver charger.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I plan on getting those same rims as soon as I get my charger, but I'm going to get them powder coated flat black. I love the old school styling and I think they would look great on a silver charger.
Don't they come in black already?

·
Registered
6 Posts
IMO the rims is good for Mustang. I don't know it may be good also on charger. Color wise, you are safe though. What size are you getting?

·
Registered
683 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if I was to get them I would get 22''

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I really like that wheel and may get a set on my silver Charger.
Only thing is.. the color, while the anthracite is the perfect color making the wheel look very 60's-70's retro I am unsure how it would look with the black lower rocker and other black accents I was planing.

Another option was to match that anthracite color of the wheel and use that color for any of the body accents I am planing as that color IMO looks good on silver and would have less "flash" as black would on silver.
I looked at their black wheels but with them being gloss I don't see that looking good.

I wish someone here had some picks of either black or anthracite on a Charger.

edit--thanks GOTTAGO06, looks good!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts