Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After RTFF, I couldn't find any posts mentioning this, so here goes.
I found quite a few posts/threads mentioning the Eibach, Hotchkis and Mopar options for sway bars,
but then I learned of the existance of another option.
Hellwig now makes a sway bar for RWD Charger/300C/Magnum/Challenger.
Currently $151.69 from stillen.com.
(Before you ask, I have no affiliation with Hellwig or Stillen)
The actual diameter is just shy of 32mm (1 1/4" not the 1 1/2" advertised by Stillen). It's a pretty shot-peened finish and includes urethane bushings, but not end links.
I installed it 2 days ago and so far I'm very happy with it. Of course, up til now, I've been driving the car with one broken end link so it has essentially had no sway bar at all.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
stillen is not a forum vendor so you cant post a link to their site.
Hotchkis, police package, and stack are really the on ly options out there that are any bigger/better than our stock bars.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Hey Nick .... if a member is posting info that can help a lot of members, I don't care if that info is about a forum vendor or not ... I'm happy he's doing it ...

As far as those sways referenced above, none of them will fit the AWD, so I don't really care .... :)

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Hey Nick .... if a member is posting info that can help a lot of members, I don't care if that info is about a forum vendor or not ... I'm happy he's doing it ...

I am with Gabe on this one, "info is info" no matter where the source is coming from. Most vendors where not vendors when we first started to mention their companies on this forum several years ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stillen is not a forum vendor so you cant post a link to their site.
Hotchkis, police package, and stack are really the on ly options out there that are any bigger/better than our stock bars.

Really? So this 32mm bar is not real option that's "bigger/better than our stock bars" at 30mm?

hmm...
Stock (V8 models)
30mm/15mm

Eibach - $329.99
30mm/16mm

Hotchkis - $384.99
35mm/19mm (hollow)

ST Suspensions - $359.99
32mm/22mm

Mopar - $382.39
32mm/22mm

You're right. I'm sure this more reasonably priced 32mm bar (at ~$162 delivered) isn't a "real option".
:dunno:

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
a/ for the price i think you can get more improvements with the other brands, especially if your gonna spend 4 hours replacing the rear bar
b/ i dont care about the link i was just warning him. He's low in post count and the mods may not always "warn" before infracting as it states when you join to read the rules prior to posting. I was looking out for him, i could give a flip about the rule infracts

·
Registered
88 Posts
hmm...

U actually read the rules when you became a member.......i didnt even know there were rules on this forum....thats lame as hell. FREEDOM OF SPEECH say what you want members! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts