Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Well my Charger is now 2 weeks old, and just love it! Never had a car with this much POWER (Charger RT with RT package, Sound Group 2, Conv group, Nav system, Black). Before joining the group, used the search to find the Subwoofer (thanks) :headbang: . Will be looking to do some Mod's but still realing from the purchase . looks like alot of great info here, look forward to find out what my new Charger is all about, for all of you!:grin:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new ride!!!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Welcome Brudda!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Hi All,

Well my Charger is now 2 weeks old, and just love it! Never had a car with this much POWER (Charger RT with RT package, Sound Group 2, Conv group, Nav system, Black). Before joining the group, used the search to find the Subwoofer (thanks) :headbang: . Will be looking to do some Mod's but still realing from the purchase . looks like alot of great info here, look forward to find out what my new Charger is all about, for all of you!:grin:
Congrats man, I'm still waitin on mine, but unlike you I have had cars with this much power, but congrats none the less. And welcome from a fellow OC driver.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas! Hey Pablo, where in the IE are ya? I used to live in Riverside and worked in Chino, Montclair, and RC.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Another welcome from Texas and congrats!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!. Good choice.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Welcome From California!!! glad to see another Calif. owner.

·
Registered
581 Posts
So Cal here! Welcome to the forums...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts