Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a lot of detail, a member of the 300C forums saw this Friday night at MIR, my local track. Bone stock, temp tags, 400 miles on the car. One local guy here on our local forums did see the car there, and knows the guy who was driving, but had no further info.

It just keeps getting better. Myself, I have no doubts, but I know some folks will until theres more to go on. Be patient, I'm digging:)

(Wanders off to grill the guys at SVTperformance.com:))

·
Banned
103 Posts

GLHS837 said:
Not a lot of detail, a member of the 300C forums saw this Friday night at MIR, my local track. Bone stock, temp tags, 400 miles on the car. One local guy here on our local forums did see the car there, and knows the guy who was driving, but had no further info.

It just keeps getting better. Myself, I have no doubts, but I know some folks will until theres more to go on. Be patient, I'm digging:)

(Wanders off to grill the guys at SVTperformance.com:))

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Hey GLHS837,

I think somebody is working very hard to get banned from the forum

You may have to answer his wishes. :whistle:

·
Banned
103 Posts
DirtyOM said:
Hey GLHS837,

I think somebody is working very hard to get banned from the forum

You may have to answer his wishes. :whistle:
I think you should sit on your shift knob backwards.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
I think you should sit on your shift knob backwards.
Your mother must be proud that she raised someone with such sharp wit and intelectual glib. :wink:

·
Banned
103 Posts
a14umbra said:
Your mother must be proud that she raised someone with such sharp wit and intelectual glib. :wink:
She is. I hope your off-spring.........know....what....kind of loser their father is.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
a14umbra said:
It took me a while but now I'm convinced; 15-16 years old at the most. If the Supra exists it's his big brothers.

Job??? Publix bagboy; but more than likely collecting an allowance.

Close? How am I doing?

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
She is. I hope your off-spring.........know....what....kind of loser their father is.
I.....don't....get....the.....dots......Is...that..some...kind...of...Captain.....kirk...thing?

Oh, and my offspring are smarter than you. It's all good.

·
Banned
103 Posts
DirtyOM said:
It took me a while but now I'm convinced; 15-16 years old at the most. If the Supra exists it's his big brothers.

Job??? Publix bagboy; but more than likely collecting an allowance.

Close? How am I doing?

Self Employed-meaning you don't have a job, or your ashamed of what you do. Close?

·
Banned
103 Posts
a14umbra said:
I.....don't....get....the.....dots......Is...that..some...kind...of...Captain.....kirk...thing?

Oh, and my offspring are smarter than you. It's all good.
Not quite. whats this, "its all good talk". ARE U FROM DA HOOD?

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
Not quite. whats this, "its all good talk". ARE U FROM DA HOOD?
It should be:

Whats this, "its all good" talk. Misplaced quote.

Oh, sorry Will, did I touch a sore spot. :wink:

·
Banned
103 Posts
a14umbra said:
It should be:

Whats this, "its all good" talk. Misplaced quote.

Oh, sorry Will, did I touch a sore spot. :wink:
Your well know for touching sore "spots"

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guys, ignore Supra, it'll just take this elsewhere. His BS flag is acceptable, I"ve got one eyewitness report with just a little coroborration so far. If I didnt expect more, I would not have posted it. But I do. Give it a day or so.

·
Registered
349 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Guys, ignore Supra, it'll just take this elsewhere. His BS flag is acceptable, I"ve got one eyewitness report with just a little coroborration so far. If I didnt expect more, I would not have posted it. But I do. Give it a day or so.
GLH,let me know if ya'll want the tranq piece back for troll huntin'. :happy: :whistle:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts