Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not a big deal because there have been many stories of chargers whooping up on mustangs, but here is mine.

I just got my Airade CAI installed on friday, that is the only mod I have done. My wife and I were on our way to a BBQ yesterday, and as I was getting onto the on ramp from one highway to another, I see a fox body mustang, 91 ish by the look of the tail lights, in my rear view. I slowed down just a bit and he got up next to me and started revving. As soon as we hit the straight away we both gunned it. My SRT made short work of his poor little mustang.

Ironically, I traded in my mustang when I bought my SRT. It felt good to let him have it. He pulled up next to me and with a grin and shaking his head said "thats one bad SRT" (my license plate says 1bdsrt). :grin:

·
Registered
93 Posts
nice kill brotha, chalk one more up for the mopar boys...:grin:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
yea dude i always loved to hear that

i want to hear of a SE or SXT beating a GT lol

now thats something to hear :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Good job killing the sixteen year old Mustang with 220 HP!

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
nice kill. Don't give the man a hard time he was having fun. If its like most old mustangs it probably has had some work done to it and is beyond the stock 220 hp (or whatever their stock numbers are). But, if it is stock or not ... always fun to outrun someone in a 2 ton 4 door :grin:

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
Good kill....I figured this thread would bring stang trolls out but it seems like we have our own....like crazy charger stated the stang probably was more than stock...and he wanted to race...:)

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I know its not a big deal because there have been many stories of chargers whooping up on mustangs, but here is mine.

I just got my Airade CAI installed on friday, that is the only mod I have done. My wife and I were on our way to a BBQ yesterday, and as I was getting onto the on ramp from one highway to another, I see a fox body mustang, 91 ish by the look of the tail lights, in my rear view. I slowed down just a bit and he got up next to me and started revving. As soon as we hit the straight away we both gunned it. My SRT made short work of his poor little mustang.

Ironically, I traded in my mustang when I bought my SRT. It felt good to let him have it. He pulled up next to me and with a grin and shaking his head said "thats one bad SRT" (my license plate says 1bdsrt). :grin:
Good job!! Not too many fox bodies can compete with an SRT8 unless they have big bucks sunk into da motors....to this day not one has taken me....nice kill!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It wasnt stock, and he did want to race. It was close for the first 50 yards or so. I know it wasnt a big deal, just sharing the story. Geeeeesh!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
It wasnt stock, and he did want to race. It was close for the first 50 yards or so. I know it wasnt a big deal, just sharing the story. Geeeeesh!
I enjoyed the story, thanks. Some of the brand whores like to cruise the board and act like thugs, just need to ignore them. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts