Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be ordering the 22" viper wheels tomorrow and want to see it with a silver pinstripe. At first i was going to go with red but my car is silver so im trying to make my last minute decisions here so somebody please help me out:bowdown:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump i want to see how it would look with the silver pinstripe just a tad bigger...anyone?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
i used to have that! ask and u shall receive!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i used to have that! ask and u shall receive!

ahh man that is sick did you use a vinyl stipe? or did you get the pinstripe powdercoated? any more pics

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
i have a gang of pics of em one of my threads, took me like an hour to do all of them, 4 bucks at autozone, then after like 3 washes, i started to realize that i had a 4 dollar mod and the vinyl started tearing up, i was like Fuzz!!!! so i took them off and i was like damn it looks good with them all black too so i left them black, i just wanted an idea of how they would look if i got them pinstriped for real

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i thought there were no one out there that has tried the silver pinstripe on black vipers thats what ima do gloss black silver pinstripe

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
yea i did that like 2 months ago and i think it looks good, but i dont think factoryrepro offers that

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the local rim shop im going to used to do business with factory repoductions but he said he does business with another....so im going to see if there able to do it hopefully...if anything just going to have to get the stripe powdercoated? right?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
no no!! dont do that, cuz they'll want to charge u a gang cuz they have to redo the whole rim just to powdercoat that stripe,in other words its more expensive to do that than to powdercoat one color, have somebody pinstripe it for u, i was gonna have some dude do it for me for 100 bucks, jeff styles, hes done a lot of chit

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whos this jeff styles guy?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts