Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I Gotta 00 Camaro SS. But I Also Want A Four Door With Muscle. Hottest Thing Out There Is The Charger. But Before I Go Out There And Buy One. I Gotta Research And Get To Know The Community.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

Lots of good info here.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yeah, I Gotta 00 Camaro SS. But I Also Want A Four Door With Muscle. Hottest Thing Out There Is The Charger. But Before I Go Out There And Buy One. I Gotta Research And Get To Know The Community.
well maybe an SRT is in your future . Its one hot 4 door .Oh yeah welcome from Canada

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yeah, i would love to get an srt but as right now, i lil too pricey. i would have to sell my SS and dont wanna do that. im thinkin more of a DAYTONA. those things are sexy!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I've got both. Love 'em both. Each one has it's pluses and minuses. Family man, too, so I have no problem with 2 child seats in the back of my WS6. Enjoying the LS1 so much that my Daytona's been mostly parked for about a week or so, but I know if I need to hop in the Charger, I'll certainly be enjoying the ride.

Maybe a lightly used SRT if you're looking for something comparable to the LS1? (but then kiss the fuel mileage goodbye, I'm sad to say)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, im looking into that right now. gas, im already used to it so not a real problem. (now thats sad to say)

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
'00 SS and a 1985 Monte SS... are you by any chance on LS1tech? Not too many people with that exact combination of vehicles!

Anyway, don't take people's word for it: take a test drive or three.
(unless you're like me: I purposely held off on test driving because I figured if I liked what I drove, I'd have a hard time walking away. Sure enough, finally got to the stage where I test drove my Daytona, and within 24 hours it was in my driveway. :) Even though I DID NOT WANT a Daytona!).

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!
Oh yeah, Daytonas are hot $hit! Specially mine. LOL

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
welome p-locc from san antonio. you on ls1tech?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix,AZ!! :wave:

Nothin' sexier than a Plum Crazy Daytona! :D

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix,AZ!! :wave:

Nothin' sexier than a Plum Crazy Daytona! :D
what about a PC SRT8? or better yet, an INFERNO RED one!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Northertn Cali's Central Valley. You can't go wrong with a Charger, especially a Daytona. You get the best of both worlds, hella roomy, and still has much heat.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah. chargers are sexy. and yeah, im from ls1tech also. i already got a buddy saying he can get me a used salvage daytona for around 15k. i dont really care about it being salvage as lons as nothings wrong with it. so lets see what happens

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the board. I used to have 2001 Z06 Corvette (LS6). I traded it in on my Daytona R/T and so far, am not missing the Corvette. I also have a Monte Carlo SS. Mine is a 1986. Are you on www.montecarloss.com? My screen name there is QuikZilver. To be honest, since I bought my Daytona R/T, I have been really thinking about selling my 86 MCSS and using that money to add some additional mods to the Daytona. It is a fun car to drive! If you have any questions, let me know. I bought my Daytona about 2 weeks ago, so I am a recent convert. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
No, Dont Sell It. Lol. I Dont Think I Can Sell Them. Theyre My Left And Right Balls. Nah. Besides, My Girl Wont Let Me. She Knows How Much I Love Em. The More And More I See The Chargers, The More I Want One. Plus, Me And My Girl Are Gettin Married In Dec. I Know Babies Will Come Right After. She Has A 02 Altima. I Told Her Were Not Keepin That. So She Said A Charger, But The V6(Save Gas, Funny). My Plans Is To Get It Either Summer Or December Next Year. Im Thinkin, If I Save Till December, Most Def Ill Be Gettin The Srt.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts