Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everyone. I just picked up my 07 v6 Charger yesterday from the dealership. I got a heck of a deal from them that I couldn't turn down. I traded in my baby (01 Mustang GT Vert) :cry:

But I had to get rid of her to get a 4 door for the family. It gets hard to take a 2 year old out of her car seat in a mustang :lol:

My goals with the charger is just a K&N intake, and an exhaust, tint, rims (22s or 24s), I'm still debating on that issue. Oh yeah and maybe lower it an inch or so.

Either way, just wanted to stop by and say what's up to everyone. And hope to meet some fellow Charger owners in the local area in the near future.

Peace

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome! There's almost enough newbs from Georgia to have meet.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
You did Good youngblood. Choose your mods carefully. There is much to learn here.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some pics of my last baby. :cry: It was sad to see her go, but you got to do what you have to do for the family

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome to the forums from another Georgia Dawg. Im in the Brunswick/Golden Isles area. I think you'll have a good time surfing the forums. There is a lot of knowledge and know-how here. Check out www.galxclub.com it is our home state's lx platform club. Enjoy.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome teen Queen from GA! Thanks for sharing the pix of you frazzelin' ole rebuilt dodge..................where is the pix of your new Dodge??

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone

Welcome to the forums from another Georgia Dawg. Im in the Brunswick/Golden Isles area. I think you'll have a good time surfing the forums. There is a lot of knowledge and know-how here. Check out www.galxclub.com it is our home state's lx platform club. Enjoy.
I'll take a look at that site in a few. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio Texas!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts