Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are you kidding me Diablo.....

Has anyone heard about this yet? I noticed an add in Mopar Muscle's May issue about a new tuner that looks like an Iphone. Looks like it will be replacing the Trinity. They haven't even finished tweaking all the issues with the Trinity yet and here comes another new tuner? Man am I irritated. I just forked over 600 for the trinity. I do admit, this thing looks sweet and Diablo claims it will be out this year! This reminds me of the way Macintosh released there Iphone. Everyone forks over 300 for the Iphone and then less than a year they release the 3G version for 99 bucks! Diablo better offer a upgrade deal for Trinity owners. I have a feeling that my trinity will be for sale soon! I have to have the latest and greatest so I will be suckered into this one. Looks like it is releasing this year 2010!

Here is what I could find out- Diablo "Intune"

We’ve seen some of the prototypes of the new DiabloSport inTune before. This product was designed as the replacement to the Predator tuner and is now ready to be released. This next generation tuner features a full touch screen and easy to use menus to make tuning your vehicle easy. Best of all this tuner will work with any DiabloSport supported vehicle, so no more throwing away your old tuner when you change cars. You also get data logging and the ability for custom tuning if you out-grow the supplied tunes.

- Powered by dual 32 bit CPUs and contains over 1GB of internal memory
- One part number for all applications
- OEM level scan tool
- Smaller than the average cell phone
- USB connectivity
- High-Res color touch screen
- Free online updates and tech support for the life of the product
- 2 Analog inputs
- Supports custom tuning
- Data logging

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
That looks awesome!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Looks like a newer Cobb Accessport, cool!
IK it sucks but this is the way now, everything is obsolete in 6-12 mos. But the trinity is pretty cool looking also!?

·
Registered
517 Posts
add another 0

:)
ohhhhhh got 'em! man that's cold.

The Intune looks pretty sweet, though I am cautious of it's functionality, and the interface. I feel that the more simple something is, the better it performs in the long-run. Time will tell I suppose.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
how much for it?

·
Registered
539 Posts
drop that little thing and its over. i like the 7135.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Looks sweet, but damn stop taking all our money on new tools.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I heard rumor of 450-475. but who knows. I did see comments that it might not have all the features of the trinity, but its all rumors for now

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, so I posted over on Diablos Forum and I got some info from a tech at Diablo. This is to replace the Predator and not the Trinity. It will data-log and show live data like the Trinity, but wont have as many features and customization options. They haven't started testing so they say, but how are they releasing this year if they haven't tested this yet? The goal isn't to replace the Trinity. No trade in programs have been announced. It's not made to be left in the car as a gauge like the Trinity.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm suprised there's not an iPhone app

·
Registered
67 Posts
I heard rumor of 450-475. but who knows. I did see comments that it might not have all the features of the trinity, but its all rumors for now
This is a Predator replacement, and thus, it will have a Predator like price of under $400 retail!!

No more DSDL, no interface software PERIOD!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Wow.....im 100% sold and getting one............will it have all the same tuning features of the predator?
Yeah, Yeah! sounds good plus you could get a little holder thingy by the radio like the Cobb also!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sign me up I want one, wonder if they will take the old predators and do a trade/ upgrade. If so add me to the list.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Bump for update....

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
yeah, we need an update! I have been wanting a Predator, and it was to be my next mod but I might have to wait a little longer and get one of these.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts