Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL- the 08 srt 300's now come with a kicker 422 8 channel system with THX surround sound and the kicker 200 watt sub-as a replacement for the 368 system-i heard it on a chrysler demo car yesterday and it totaly rips butt. other then that the car remains the same-trunk badge was a little different. i wish they would have done some thing with the grill. the aug issue of motor trend also has a ad for the 300 with the new 422 system

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
WELL- the 08 srt 300's now come with a kicker 422 8 channel system with THX surround sound and the kicker 200 watt sub-as a replacement for the 368 system-i heard it on a chrysler demo car yesterday and it totaly rips butt. other then that the car remains the same-trunk badge was a little different. i wish they would have done some thing with the grill. the aug issue of motor trend also has a ad for the 300 with the new 422 system
now can we get it to goint ot our cars ! !that is the ??

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well if there's a part number for the 422 watt amp [which i'm sure there's not yet] we will just have to wait for the part number to show up. i'll try and poke on one of my buddy's at the local chrysler dealer to see if she can find a replacement part number for the amp. it most likely doesnt have a part number in the system yet

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
well if there's a part number for the 422 watt amp [which i'm sure there's not yet] we will just have to wait for the part number to show up. i'll try and poke on one of my buddy's at the local chrysler dealer to see if she can find a replacement part number for the amp. it most likely doesnt have a part number in the system yet
Wouldn't the 422 watt amp be the same amp that's in the Calibers with the Musicgate upgrade?

·
Registered
83 Posts
are the speakers the same as the kicker upgrades we're already used to?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts