Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well had some good runs today.Cherry his son Andrew and myself headed out to the track today and it was a good day for us all. I new it was going to be good when the first run was 12.52 but then 12.46 OMG. I hope this record holds up a little longer than the last one. Let a little more air out of the tires than usual and it really hooked up good. DA was 1400.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
That's awesome Al! Congrats! I think that 60' time record should hold for a while :) 1.658 seconds ohhh weee. :D

Todd

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
The Bottom Right ET Slip in Al's post above is me racing in CHERRY

They surprised us with a Pro Tree. That is all 3 yellow lights flash at once and it is on a .400 being perfect.

All I can say about Al and his Charger is wait until 10-15-07.

I predict you will see a 12.28......

Wait and see (if the weather is good)

Even If I have to coach him all day; and show him all my tricks.

WTG My Friend
Chuck

·
Registered
144 Posts
Come on down to Columbus and I will race you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Fantastic times. That is incredible!!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats Al!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I can't wait to see her run in person on the 15th. Ah, can I get a ride along?? :lol:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
i just watched your video and it looks like your torque convertor is working really well. the car is working all away around very well-NOW all we need is a set of rear end gears

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Al, once again another great accomplishment. Awesome! Look forward to talking with you on the 15th. Keep it up bud.
All that but I couldn't beat the 4DEATER

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's awesome Al! Congrats! I think that 60' time record should hold for a while :) 1.658 seconds ohhh weee. :D

Todd
I am starting to get concerned leaving that hard something has got to give, one of those stock parts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hi Al - We met at Norwalk last week. I have the Sub Lime Daytona. Congrats on the new record!! Great accomplishment - Wendy

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Al - We met at Norwalk last week. I have the Sub Lime Daytona. Congrats on the new record!! Great accomplishment - Wendy

I left was there a chance to get another run in that night for the DOT street class

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I left was there a chance to get another run in that night for the DOT street class

No.. I was bummed!! Wanted to run with ESP off and autostick and see what I could do. Lesson learned... don't go to a test-n-tune when there is another event:)

Was thinking about heading to 42 on Friday if my plane comes in on time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts