Charger Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Bit over done for my taste, and I personally don't like the upper air deflector, but the attention to detail is amazing.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Forget all the haters, that's a nice job if those are the colors the owner wanted.

Dare I ask for an approximate price for that kind of work? Ballpark is fine, no need to get too detailed, and I promise not to try and hold you to it should I ever come to you to get it done :D

·
Registered
772 Posts
We already did the crosshair grille for the Grip nose....this customer wanted something different. I agreed though this car is definately over the top.

Yup since when i first saw you guys pull that off a long time ago i liked it.

Were the flames done by 2 different people one on each side?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
That looks awesome guys .... I really think there's a Grip fascia in my car's future .... :grin:

Especially since I have yet to see a silver Charger with a Grip bumper on it .... ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Has 402 Motoring brought the price of their Grip products down to match everyone else's? Last time I inquired after Grip dropped their prices, you guys were still over $1,000 for the facia with the cross hairs.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Has 402 Motoring brought the price of their Grip products down to match everyone else's? Last time I inquired after Grip dropped their prices, you guys were still over $1,000 for the facia with the cross hairs.
that is the reason for the higher price tag. they are the only ones that offer the cross hairs for the grip kit to the best of my knowledge

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Looking good.....That's true art. Not my style, but everyone is different. That's why this world is great! Bravo to Grip for a great product, and Bravo to 402 for their quality work!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts