Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished this one for a local customer. Lambo Orange and Black, Candy true fire flames in "old school" flames.

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Looks Sweet! Damn thats bright!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
also not sure about the flames, i think they are a little to little for such a widebody car.. maybe if they were spaced out a bit---the actual flame part.. anyway other than that it looks great.

i also like how you painted the inside of headlight housings, chrome parts.. i was thinkinf of doing that to mine when i did my halos... wasnt sure if it would decrease light output of the lights though so i opted not to.. maybe the next time i open them up i will also paint the chrome rings..

looks good

·
Registered
121 Posts
another awesome job, but i agree the flames killed the overall look, but not the over all job that was done..

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
if I'm being honest I don't care much for it. I prefer just one color. That is simply my opinion though. Also, I'm not a fan of the top grill of that grip front end. It looks better without it entirely or with the full cross hairs. Once again, this is just my opinion; and you know what they say about opinions...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah you either like flames or you don't. We were just so tired of the standard tu-tone paint the we've done time and time again that we wanted to think out of the box this time. The customer loves them so in the end everyone is happy. Another Grip Equipped Charger on the street.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Yeah you either like flames or you don't. We were just so tired of the standard tu-tone paint the we've done time and time again that we wanted to think out of the box this time. The customer loves them so in the end everyone is happy. Another Grip Equipped Charger on the street.
that truly is the only thing that matters, ESPECIALLY in this economy. You guys at 402 have great stuff as well as customer service from what I've read on the forums and I am sure that goes a long way in tough times like these.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Looks Awesome nice work. 2 things I would change if it were mine.

1. Not 100% sold on the flames.

2. Go cross hairs or no cross hairs none of this in the middle stuff.

all in all still one sick Charger!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks Awesome nice work. 2 things I would change if it were mine.

1. Not 100% sold on the flames.

2. Go cross hairs or no cross hairs none of this in the middle stuff.

all in all still one sick Charger!!!
We already did the crosshair grille for the Grip nose....this customer wanted something different. I agreed though this car is definately over the top.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
did the light pattern change a lot with teh chrome rings around headlights being painted black... and what kind of paint did you use. i would assume professional auto body stuff right. you didnt paint them all the way back to the back reflectors though right?

thanks!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
did the light pattern change a lot with teh chrome rings around headlights being painted black... and what kind of paint did you use. i would assume professional auto body stuff right. you didnt paint them all the way back to the back reflectors though right?

thanks!
No we didn't paint the reflectors but we did the bezel and the chrome rings. We also painted he led base black. It comes grey plastic but that would have looked hideous, and yes we only use professional paints and clears.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Overall, I Like the Concept of the car!! It's DOPE!!!! I Just Don't Like the "Bar-Thing" in the Grill!! It kinda takes away from the Grip Tuning Front Fascia!! When I Get My Money Right I'mma Get a Similar Paint Job, only with Hemi Orange! I Gotta Keep It MOPAR ALL THE WAY, SHAWTY!!!

Oh, Where did the owner get that roof spoiler from?? It's nice.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I can appreciate all the work that has gone into this build. Personally, I like the one bar in the grill...it kind of grew on me. Looks awesome...but that car NEEDS TINT!!!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
sorry but... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, id honestly be ashamed and half embarrassed to see/drive a charger like that xD

i love the grip stuff (not for me personally) but its just everything else thats no bueno :slap:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts