Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know with certianty if I will see actual HP gains if I install Zoomers with the Mopar Long tubes and other mods I have? Is there any loss of power anywhere in the rev range with the freer flowing exhaust and is there any problems bolting them right up wiht LT headers?

Thanks in advance (Credit card is itching to go)

·
Registered
507 Posts
are you running stock exhaust now? if so im sure zoomers will add a bit of horse. as for the free flow issue ( IMO ) as long as you have some sort of cats on there thats all the backpressure you need. .

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you running stock exhaust now? if so im sure zoomers will add a bit of horse. as for the free flow issue ( IMO ) as long as you have some sort of cats on there thats all the backpressure you need. .
Long tubes and stock exhaust from the cat back

·
Registered
507 Posts
yea i think youd see a good HP gain. . i mite be selling my zoomers soon. i just ordered an slp system. .

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah you should pick up some HP over the stock setup.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
absolutely will. the muffler and resos are very heavy. and ttrap a lot of air too. u will tell the difference. def over 20 hp when at high rpm with both with the help of loosing 70 lbs

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone.

Is anyone running my set-up (Mopar LT) with the Zoomers? Anyone dyno this combo before and after?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
absolutely will. the muffler and resos are very heavy. and ttrap a lot of air too. u will tell the difference. def over 20 hp when at high rpm with both with the help of loosing 70 lbs

Good point. I forgot about the potential weight savings.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Anyone know where to get the Mopar long tube headers installed in Indiana? I called around but no one installs them and i want to buy a set but dont want to put them on myself. The website says 12hp gains which is better then no gains i guess.
Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts