Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a guy not even bother to look in my direction before pulling out of a section, evasive maneuvers failed, I took a hit on the rear passenger wheel and quarter panel! The wheel is out of alignment do to the axle being bent, car is not drivable...I need a new rear minimum...I'm Pissed!

Pics will be up after work later tonight...thanks for letting me vent, bad month for Chargers!:beer_yum:

·
Super Moderator
11,600 Posts
Sorry to hear that. :(

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you had full coverage and will be able to get it fixed. I'm always scared that mine will get even the slightest ding, I couldn't imagine how much it would suck to get in a major wreck. Sometimes things are out of your hands. I know it still ticks you off though. As a fello Charger owner you definitely have my simpathy.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The clown didn't even look in my direction...I'm on the horn trying to get as far over as I could...BUT NO...AssHat DOESN"T EVEN LOOK! I totally wanted to go Boy Wonder on his ass but that would have gotten me nothing but more trouble. So I sit here and stew and thank god it wasn't as bad as some of the other wreck posts earlier this week (my sympathy to those other forum members). Honestly...how can you not see a 4,100 lb 4 door on a bright sunny day?

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Had a guy not even bother to look in my direction before pulling out of a section, evasive maneuvers failed, I took a hit on the rear passenger wheel and quarter panel! The wheel is out of alignment do to the axle being bent, car is not drivable...I need a new rear minimum...I'm Pissed!

Pics will be up after work later tonight...thanks for letting me vent, bad month for Chargers!:beer_yum:
Bad month for Chargers and Celebrities. Sorry to hear that man, hope all end up well and the driver was insured.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He was Insured...he had one of those 2008 Scion shoe boxes. Ughh...I just realized I was taken out by a ricer, and not even a nice one!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Bummer man, glad your ok! I should get mine out of the shop tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Sorry to hear that Boy Wonder. Asshats are everywhere...we must be ultra careful on the roads.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I nearly joined the ranks of the mashed Chargers this morning. I had some clown one car ahead of me stop at a GREEN light. Anti-lock brakes worked, but I was so close that I had to back up before I could get around the SOB (at probably 60 mph). Passing him made him snap out of whatever stuper the idiot was in because he then proceded through the intersection like the rest of the free world.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
damn, sorry to hear that man.

hearing/seeing this stuff scares and pisses me off- I get cut off, almost hit, etc on an hourly basis while driving. the funny thing is, if you honk and the nimrods actually realize its at them, they just get belligerently confused because they were ignorant to how illegal and stupid their own actions were/are.

It's almost not even worth honking these days, itll just make the other bad drivers mad (the ones you AREN'T honking at think its directed toward them and get mad too because everyone is stupid), and then you have a bad stupid driver(s) trying to ride your bumper because they "did nothing wrong" - the times i think, you know i should lock these 15" brembos up on your candy asz so you can eat my 5 star crash test rating and then ill go Boulevard Rule on you and sue you till you're homeless:rocker:

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's nice to have this group, most people are like, "It's a car, they'll fix it, whats the big deal?". And I feel like choking them out while screaming "IT"S NOT A CAR DAMMIT, IT'S MY CHARGER!".:beer_yum:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
It's nice to have this group, most people are like, "It's a car, they'll fix it, whats the big deal?". And I feel like choking them out while screaming "IT"S NOT A CAR DAMMIT, IT'S MY CHARGER!".:beer_yum:
God, I feel the same way. When something happens to my car, it absolutely ruins my day/week/month. I wish I didn't care about it so much sometimes. When you put so much stock in something material and then something happens to it, you're just crushed. My dad told me that when I got the car; not to put it on a pedestal; to treat it really nice because it was a great possession, but that it was just that - a material possession. I knew where he was coming from. Blew the engine in his GTO more times than he could count, and he still LOVES the car, but he realizes that it's just a car.

I don't know if that really had a point to it, but it's kind of what I've been thinking about lately.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's the pics, damage doesn't look that bad in them but the wheel angle makes the back end drift to the right.:beer_yum:

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
ugh join the club dude.. luckily my damage is just gaps and a slight chip.. but seriously wtf...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts