Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made the mistake of leaving my car with the girl i was going to marry. went off to Iraq 7 months ago and she ended up breaking up with me several months into the deployment. was still supposed to come get me so i can get my stuff and most importantly my car. now im 10 days away from being home and she changed her number all of a sudden! now i got to get the police involved and report my car as stolen. not the best welcome home gift i could get after a 2nd deployment. i hate dishonest people!!!!

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
Yep, that sucks... I hope it all works out for you and you get all your stuff and your car back *in their original condition*.

I thank you for your service, also. (we need a "salute" smiley)

·
Registered
81 Posts
hope everything will be fixed with u ....
trust is the most important word in any relation !!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
maybe you can tell the forum where you are from and where you need picked up.. there are alot of really good people on here. maybe on of them can pick you up in their charger.. Hell if you were coming into des moines i'd pick you up in a minute.

Thanks for serving.. The unit I got out of last december leaves for IRAQ in a week. Part of me wants to sign back up.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hang in there Devil Dog. I'm sure evereything will get resolved. And happy early 232 B-Day!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all your support. I'm sure it will work out. good thing i got insurance! hahahah. cars worth more stolen anyways. Just trying to look on the brighter side of things. :nervous im almost tempted not to buy anything else for my car until i know the condition of it. again thanks all. needed to let some steam off.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
man THAT SUCK'S HARD!! NEXT TIME JUST PUT YOUR CAR IN A u store it. there cheap if you pay a year up front. what state you from? i'm pretty sure some of the members would go get your car.

·
Registered
160 Posts
that would be really low to mess with a man's ride. just be glad you got out of that relationship relatively unscathed. good luck.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Ouch, any woman who even thinks about messing with a car isn't worth damn.

Best of luck to you, hopefully the insurance paperwork gets done sooner rather than later and get you into another ride.

And thanks for your service, Marine!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for serving with all my respect to you....

If there is anything that I can do to help please don't hesitate..........

Its all good. theres really not much i can do until i land stateside. I'll keep you all posted if i get "her" back alright and in one piece. hahah.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Thank you for serving!

Isn't there an advocate of some sort that can help you? I work with an ex marine who is up on all that, and forgot to ask him before he left today.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
lilmarine, where will you be returning too? let us know so that members in that area can be on the look out / try to help in anyway possible.

Thanks for your service and get home safe

Tom

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
lilmarine, where will you be returning too? let us know so that members in that area can be on the look out / try to help in anyway possible.

Thanks for your service and get home safe

Tom
x2.... If you're in california let us know and we'll help you out.
Thank you for your service to our country!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that you have to come home to something so crappy but on the bright side, you are coming home safe and sound. So life is good. The rest will work itself out even though it may be a hassle. Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Wow!! that really sucks!

Hope the best for ya and thanks for serving our country.

Rex

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
x2.... If you're in california let us know and we'll help you out.
Thank you for your service to our country!
yeah im stationed in 29 Palms CA. The car is at my ex's house in Ontario. Going to have one of my close friends stop by there today and check out my car. If she's done something to it, were going to call the police, get a report, then have it towed to my friends house. another glorious day of events! I'm almost tempted not to buy anything else for my car until i find out what condition it is in. hahahah.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
That's a blower!!! I left my car with my mommy rather than my fiance for my first deployment, not that I didn't trust her, she is now my wife but I love my baby too much, lol. I was going to say if you are coming to VA, I would help track it down. Goodluck with it and stay low!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts