Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if America's Brothers Design (ABD) has any Promo/ Discount Codes. I’m looking to add a bunch of engine dress up goodies, would buy at once if I get a break in total price.
Speed Logixs carries ABD Parts but they aren’t as customizable ( can’t get engraved logos painted in additional color)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check on this website https://promocodius.com/dk/rabatkode/lampegiganten. I’ve found here a lot of ABD’s promocodes on it last year. This is just one that offers real discounts, not like RockAuto or other companies. It’s very easy to use and very fast. When I needed to change brake shoe on my impala I was looking to such services to save money, just this one helped me to do it. The discount wasn’t so attractive like on RockAuto for example, but it was real. It’s very pleasant to save money, even if it’s just a couple of dollars.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually called them direct and told them I would placed a larger order if they give me a discount/ promo code. They give a 10% off code (ABD SUPERFANS). I don’t think it valid anymore.
I received all of my custom parts which are very nicely down but the only issue is some of the two sided tape on the pieces had to be replaced. They appeared to some type of overspray on them, when the adhesive side was exposed it had hardly had any grip to it.
I’m waiting for the warmer weather here to make sure the pieces are reinstalled with new tape. I didn’t want to chance any of the pieces becoming loose and losing them while I’m driving. Especially because they are $$$.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts