Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS THEY COME PRIMED OR PREPAINTED apmautomotive.com/hoods/dodge/05-06_dodge_charger.htm

·
Registered
391 Posts
apm automotive is the same company as ramairhood.com there great i hade mine for almost a year now the fitment is hard to get but it does fit.The paint is great to welcome to the forums

·
Registered
696 Posts
lol, you were the 1st person I thought of Jack but could not remember your name to the T and did not just want to write Jack..lol. Confusing I know. :grin:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I appreciate that. I love your avatar. That is very cool (hot) and would look great on an engine cover.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks. I bought mine prepainted for $1350 shipped. However, the paint job was flawed. So, after me sending them pictures, they credited me back $350 to get it repainted nearby - rather than ship it back to them.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
You guys know 402 is doing a group buy on those hoods. They are running around $600 shipped.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Gorillia, I got it from RamAirHood.com and the fit was right on the money. It only took my brother and I 30 minutes to set it just right. No issues at all, other than the paint issue right out of the box. Sits well at high speed. I have had absolutely no warping issues at all. Some have had a little when it gets hot, but not mine. Plus, the customer service was professional and fair. Sometimes that's worth the price of admission alone.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Want The Ram Air One That Thing Looks Sweet The Other One Looks More Agressive The Ram One Just Looks Sexy

1 - 20 of 34 Posts