Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all Saturday October 20th I want all of Brazoria County and anyone else who wants to come by. All are encouraged to come by and see some MODERN MOPAR MUSCLE.

Come by and lets show what we can do.

Scott

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We will meet at the Walmart parking lot for a couple hours then head on to the Police Department for a group picture. After the pic we are headed to Kelly`s Country Cookin for a meal. If coming please let me know so I can tell Kelly`s how many to expect.
Thanx
Scott

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This one is less than one year old so its pretty new

Scott

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Have fun Scott and the rest of Space City LX. I will be out of town that weekend.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
you gonna be there rob? :D
ill have to check my schedue. this new job i started this week is already busting my ass and its only my second day lol. its well worth it tho hot damn.

my pred is comin in thursday tho and i need a good excuse to put some miles down and really have some fun in my beast.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hopefully my Preditor will be in also - maybe we can compare notes

·
Registered
56 Posts
Unfortunately, I'll be in Oklahoma City this weekend. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
458 Posts
We will meet at the Walmart parking lot for a couple hours then head on to the Police Department for a group picture. After the pic we are headed to Kelly`s Country Cookin for a meal. If coming please let me know so I can tell Kelly`s how many to expect.
Thanx
Scott
MMMMMMM.... man I miss Kelly's food!

·
Registered
410 Posts
If the wife can get off work early enough ... We'll show...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts