Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
As a matter of fact, I just put it on my '08. It fits awesome, it naturally sits at a slight angle which is just perfect!!! Highly recommended!!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Billet tech is 1000x better and you can have it custom engraved to say whatever you want.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
The 06 Daytona uses a screw-on shifter knob ... the Mopar shifter in the OP uses the 07.5+ mount which is a slip-on design.

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
So how did you install it on your screw-style shifter rod when it doesn't have a thread ?
I just screwed the stock shift knob of, put the T-handle on the shifter rod and tightened the screw on the side facing forward of the T-handle. That's actually enough to keep the T-handle in position properly. Since I've had the T-handle, I had to re-tighten the screw only once. Unless you're not having a Schwarzenegger-like right arm, the T-handle will stay in position properly...:thumbsup:
:beerchug:

·
Registered
266 Posts
It's really easy, just grab the knob and twist really hard counterclockwise, pop the knob off and slide the tshift on. I had a tshift givin' to me and I love the feel of it, It's definitely worth the 2 minutes install time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts