Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Literally. About 2 a.m. and I hear a big bang, throw on the sandles and grab my Mosberg 500 (yes, I live in Texas and I love it) and head toward the garage. The dog is going nuts so I'm thinking burglary. I throw the door open, step in and I hear a crunch. This is what I find.

The good news is that the only damage was a small scratch on the windshield (less than 1/4 inch). It took me over 6 hours to clean up the mess. Turns out the bolts that held up the light had vibrated loose with the garage door opening and closing. I had another light on the other side of the garage as well and it went in the trash yesterday.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
That sucks, I hope it's not dented or scratched, on the brightside....you didn't have an intruder!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Wow, that is something you don't have happen everyday. thankfully..!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i have always worryed about that. hope its not to bad

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have always worryed about that. hope its not to bad
One of the reasons I decided to post this is because I never gave the lights a second thought. I know that most of the guys in my neighborhood have the same setup I did. Here is a good reason to look up every once in a while.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i had a similar experience but it did cause damage. less then a week after getting that side repaired from a lady running into it in a parking lot. thank god there is no more damage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts