Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures. More to come once I get some mroe time to clean up the car and everything.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice! The best non-SRT8 I've ever seen!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Sexy... Love the outcome, just simply amazing... The black, flat black and red details really tie in well with each other...

A front lip spoiler will help out alot IMO... Either MoPower or OEM u cant loose either way...

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
your car looks awesome. i love the wheels and the hood, what kinda hood is that btw??? and did u paint your calipers silver? or are the unpainted?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Very nice work! Everything you've done looks good together.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The Car looks very nice!! I am ordering my TruFiber hood and am very impressed with what you got going on your Charger!! Keep it up

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
your car looks awesome. i love the wheels and the hood, what kinda hood is that btw??? and did u paint your calipers silver? or are the unpainted?
The hood is a RamAir Hood and the calipers are actually painted black. The silver you are seeing is from the rotors. I am planning on upgrading those in a few weeks and then i will paint them black as well.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Mean machine!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
The hood is a RamAir Hood and the calipers are actually painted black. The silver you are seeing is from the rotors. I am planning on upgrading those in a few weeks and then i will paint them black as well.
You can paint rotors black and not worry about the pads not scraping/burning/taking the paint off when brakes are applied??

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not the rotr itself.... but the silver part that attaches to the wheel. but they do make black rotors.... i saw them somewhere just dont remember

·
Registered
453 Posts
Never been a big fan of black on black on black on black etc.

Gotta have some chrome somewherez! :nervous s

Nice ride though!

·
Registered
581 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEET!! you need to get rid of that orange corner marker...!!

everything else looks great! that looks like the hood i have coming for my car too... good thing you are on the east coast, we cant have 2 r/t's that look this good on the same coast!!

hahaha!

let me know if there is anything else you need...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts