Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
friday i was coming back from work, when i saw a srt8 parked in one of the principal street corners of Miami, one of the most famous chevrolet dealers. so i thought for my self, mmm...maybe they have a good deal, i pull over, ask for the price, srt8, 32k, one of the sales man told me maybe 30 k after negociation,

:grin: :grin: :grin:

i went for visual inspection and bang!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

the worst interior care that i never saw in my life
the car was drived for kindda homeless for a year, looks like he never opened the hood, becouse the amount of dust, leaves, and welded stinking mud. front bumper cracked. i was almost afraid to seat down and got some incurable pulmonary infection or something

:knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

man such a beauty, riped and bad care like that
that preowner deserve some punishment
should be one of those "dady paying for the luxury" kids
:dead: :dead: :dead:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Ya, shocks me they woudnt wash it up....Spec since they'll slap on a couple decals and a wing (for R/t's) and try to get and extra 2k out of them :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i really dont know what is going on in my city, but there is a lot of crappy dealers trying to sell you a 30 k car $100 over kelly's book and seal the deal fast, they just park the cars in lines by price and go for it, make a good inspection on our miami exterior temperature is imposible, maybe is another factor that they use, to brake you faster, lol
they torture you, take it or take it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts