Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, some of you already ordered your Charger forums.com decals from me and everyone seems to be pretty happy about them. Well, I FINALLY have everything together for my vinyl cutting business. If anyone wants anything cut I can make it up for you. Nothing too big or too small. You could even draw up a custom logo for your own car clubs, businesses or anything like that, scan it, and email it to me, and i can turn it into a decal for you. I just had my computer built and I have literally over $12,000 in sign making software and editing programs. I have thousands of clip art, logo's, fonts, and body graphics. Just tell me what you're looking for and I can assure you I have it or can get it. Again, im only using the best vinyl on the market. This stuff will last 8-10 years in everyday outdoor weather.

Here are some colors to choose from:

Black
White
Red
Dark Green
Lime Green
Baby Blue
Sky Blue
Royal Blue
Magenta (Pink)
Red/Orange
Yellow

These are only the colors I have in stock. All orders over $50 may request a special color.

Thanks for looking guys and please feel free to ask question...My Email is [email protected]

p.s. Precut window tint may also be available in the next few days. Please ask about it. 5%, 20%, 35%, and 50%

Nick Romano

·
Registered
369 Posts
How about CHARGER R/T to go across the top of the windshield?

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i really really want to see where people are putting them...i hate doing it on the back widow so i want to do it on the side but...... the rear widow sits weird for stickers......please someone post a pic so i can see what it looks like. then i am there stratus and ordering one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts