Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Maybe I just never noticed, but I've never seen copper spark plugs on a car...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive been reading the threads and posts and everyone so far has been saying the Champion #570 copper. I called its 570 but not copper and about a dollar more the number he gave was Champion re14mcc4. Can anyone call their local dealer just to confirm?

·
Registered
192 Posts
When I went on your link for amazon-after putting in info ,it prompts you to do to verify if it fits car,it then says it IS a copper plug

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL the dealer obviously doesnt know, I asked him and he said their not copper plugs. whatever. I might just do double Plats anyway what yall think? And whats a good one I dont have any mods yet. Im wating on my Airaid CAI as we speak.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Those plugs are copper core in your link, and are the plugs you need if you have the 5.7.

570 Champion Traditional Spark Plug. Part# RE14MCC4

The CC in the part number is copper core.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just went and picked up my 16 plugs at pep boys.Only 27 bucks.Amazon seems a little expensive and I live in rip-off New York.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I only have one in my immediate area, but they said come back today because the received a shipment last night. We have a gang of Auto Zones I have 4 within a 5 mile radius. But they dont have what I need.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts