Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across a website/store that has all of my next mods in one place! I figure the UPS guy is going to be busy!
http://www.kalecoauto.com
BTW - I'm hoping someone on this forum will try them out before I spend my money on them! Come to think about it, I hope you don't! :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
That site is a riot!!! As a mechanic I think I have used about a third of those on people but never heard of most... Good stuff!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
it took me almost 10 minutes to figure out it was a joke. god do I feel dumb.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hehe, some good stuff here :)

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I ordered two left handed adjustable wrenches, one metric and one english.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
hey - i just picked up the high quality blinker fluid....i am sooooo stoked.....

next week when i can afford it i am getting the fuel injector cleaner for carburated engines......again...just stoked guys.

best website ever!!!! :happy:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just Came From The Auto Parts With A Bucket Of Steam....lol...

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Isn't $45 a little steep for an exhaust filter? :wink:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
thanks for finding this... we joked about this on the avalanche forum for a while, and I have been looking for this website for a while now.... this time I saved it to favorites... LOL

·
Registered
263 Posts
beezn said:
it took me almost 10 minutes to figure out it was a joke. god do I feel dumb.
Don't feel bad, I almost started a post asking if the freaking radiator insulator thingy was any good. I read that is had asbestos and something threw a stop sign up in my mind, but I shrugged it off as if it were okay for cars (lol).

I am still learning here, so I have a handicap when it comes to this sh!t

"Gallo 12 or a Gallo 24?"

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
dagummit said:
Don't feel bad, I almost started a post asking if the freaking radiator insulator thingy was any good. I read that is had asbestos and something threw a stop sign up in my mind, but I shrugged it off as if it were okay for cars (lol).

remember to order a couple cans of magic smoke... once you let the magic smoke out it is a bugger to get it back in...

(electrician joke)

nevermind.... they took it off the site... they used to sell cans of magic smoke...

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
dagummit said:

handicap huh????? sounds a little to "nice" man.....lmao!!! mmmmm....wonder if that sheet rock will help beef up that quarter panel....lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
dagummit said:

And so no one laughs me off this board, the radiator thingy was the first thing that I looked at. Now that I have gone back and started reading them from the top down...you get the picture.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i have to laugh man....you are bringing joy to my world tonight....i go under the knife tomorrow morning so i need a good laugh......and what a laugh you have brought!!!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
In the Army, we (seasoned soldiers) would get brand new private's to go up to the platoon sergeant (usually a Sgt 1st Class/ E-7) and have them ask the SFC for a PrickE7 radio. You get it Prick E-7 (his pay grade)...

if you don't...nevermind.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
hey dag....did you ever find the chemlight batteries???????

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
hey GoDaddy...

just wanted to send you my best wishes for you and yourfamily with all you are going through right now.... if you want a link of some funny posts let me know... you will have to sign up on the website in order to see the pics though.... (free to join)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts