Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a chance to take some pics

- First I have everything you need to install a double din, including wiring harness, antennae adapter, bracket, - SOLD

- OEM nav bezel. SOLD

- I also have a kenwood DNX 7120 with ipod interface - $650 shipped

- In the headrest dvd players, SOLD

- Finally, 2 10" JL 10w3v2 subs SOLD

- LeBra for a charger. Only used it for a couple of road trips, got sick of rocks and bugs ruining my grill. Great shape, $50 shipped

I am located near Birmingham, Al for anyone interested in pickup. Feel free to email me with your questions. My loss, your gain.

-Donnie

·
Registered
52 Posts
Interested in the Double din and wiring harness, antennae adapter & bracket. I don't need the Bezel since I already purchased one. When you can get some pictures for me thanks bro!

·
Registered
308 Posts
- In the headrest dvd players, Invision Revolution series, $400 is that price firm out of my price range but would like to see pic if you go lower

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
What color Headrests are they?

·
Registered
348 Posts
250 shipped? and is that price firm?

i may cop that hopefully its still up for grabs this weekend.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Any chance you can hook me up with the plastic cover that is used to turn on/off the overhead light's in the back seat (behind the handle) I was replacing one of my LED light's and broke the one on the passenger side of the back seat. I would GREATLY appreciate it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
250 shipped? and is that price firm?

i may cop that hopefully its still up for grabs this weekend.
Those subs are $100 a piece new, amps where $225 a piece, and with the cap and all the wiring ready to plug and play, that is a good deal IMO. I was wanting $250 + shipping, but might come down a bit b\c shipping will be around $50. If you are serious we can talk about it.

As for any other car parts, I can not help you out. I already got a few PMs regarding randoms parts, but the car is no longer mine after the insurance payoff. The insurance company auctions totaled cars off through a company called coparts and will not let you strip parts off their car.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Do the DVD players come with the wireless headphones?
For hook up just need to be wired to a 12 volt power And ground to work

1 - 13 of 13 Posts