Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came home from work and saw my 2006 dodge charger SXT (no hemi but I'm still more then happy with it) sitting in my driveway it's inferno red also. I might need to have this smile surgically removed from my face..I can't stop raving bout it. Even the audio is better then I thought it would be. oh and if ur wondering why I didn't drive it home, I had class this morning and work all day so my dad picked it up for me. and don't think the parents bought it. I pay for insurance and car, thats why I was at work today..LOL...well gonna go drive some more..later everyone.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
congrats on the new ride...

Oh... and after just having a V6 300 as a rental for a couple days... it may only be a V6, but that is a strong V6.... you will still have a blast with it...

Oh... and that V6 will chirp the tires on ashpalt on a 110+ Arizona summer day... :D
and that was going straight.... not turning

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! I also have an SXT but Silver steel. I still have the grin and it is strating to hurt a little...lol :happy: Have fun with it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Woot grats on the car Joe! I have the same Inferno Red SXT and even if i have the occasional bit of "Hemi-envy" I love driving my Charger every day. :) Enjoy it and I am sure you will be having a blast like the rest of us everytime you pull out of the driveway.

Scott

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Joe123 said:
I just came home from work and saw my 2006 dodge charger SXT (no hemi but I'm still more then happy with it) sitting in my driveway it's inferno red also. I might need to have this smile surgically removed from my face..I can't stop raving bout it. Even the audio is better then I thought it would be. oh and if ur wondering why I didn't drive it home, I had class this morning and work all day so my dad picked it up for me. and don't think the parents bought it. I pay for insurance and car, thats why I was at work today..LOL...well gonna go drive some more..later everyone.
Seems to me like you can say a lot more than "wow!" :happy:

Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Three months and 9,400 miles on by bright silver SXT and I STILL have a [email protected]@t eating grin on my face :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts