Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been an exhausting three days for all of us here in the sales office at HHP getting 285 Predators packaged up and shipped back out to you guys and as of Wednesday night, all US customers have had their Predators shipped out via UPS. All of you should have received your tracking numbers via email from UPS, too, unless you entered your email address wrong (we noticed a couple) OR your spam filters have sucked it up.

Many of you have already received your Predators and the rest of you will have yours over the next few days. We appreciate your business and are glad to see another highly successful HHP Group Buy (especially this one, lol) come to a close. Your participation in this group buy has gotten all 283 participants their Predators well before (maybe a week, maybe even weeks) anyone else has.

And a special thanks to Michael, aka Random Access, for helping put together another record breaking HHP group buy!

Thanks for your patience and enjoy this great new mod!

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
805 Posts
HHP They all gone, or can we still purchase. I sent a pm.

·
Vendor
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll know tomorrow. I received about 15 pm's the last two days regarding the Predators but I won't have an exact availability number until tomorow morning. We're all out of the first run of 285 but I'm waiting on word to see whether DiabloSport can drop ship for us until we get our next batch in. I'll get back to all of you guys that pm'd me shortly.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks to both RA and Josh for the hookup!
I have already been trying mine out, and despite the fact I have found a bug..I am thoroughly pleased with the service I was provided and the product.

Thanks again fellas! Can't wait to do business with you guys again!

Billy

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Josh, got mine this afternoon. Cleared all the codes, including the brake light from last night. Set a tune, did some quick adjusts....went and stole some amish roads for my own for about 20 minutes of crazed sideways, slightly out of control shifting, driving. Came home, had to detail the car, clean my pants from a few sideways trips through turns, etc...

I was pleased last night, I was impressed today. I did a fuse reset, did the TCM reset, then set the tune. The 1-2 shift was even more firm today...not sure if it was the raised shift points...etc...

Now I need to go read the Q&A, because I only set the 91 perf CAI tune, even though I have 93 octane running.

OH and I guess I'll have to spend tonite or tomorrow running with the laptop on the passenger seat and do some data logging.
Thanks again,

DJ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts