Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey crew..nice website....I'm live in New Hampshire, and in Florida....Im 35..and have a love for most american made muscle....

I come form a big mustang backround....Fox bodies..and just recently sold my 03 KB Cobra....

I'm looking to get my hands on a SRT 8 Charger, or a R/T It has to be Black...06 and up.....

I look forward to this site, and to owning my 1st charger. I'm heading to the for sale section now...:)

Talk soon guys...as I'm not too proud to ask a crap load of questions about these cars.....Off to read first, before I get the links to my answers..LOL:)

-C

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Good Choice! You will love the charger!
Welcome from Reno,NV -Charles

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
read the two threads in my sig, they will tell you 99% of what you need to know

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Welcome from Florida, snowbird. Where do you live in Florida when you do live in Florida?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Florida, snowbird. Where do you live in Florida when you do live in Florida?
Manchester N.H. and..Destin Florida....family is up here..and warm weather is down there...:):beerchug:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
welcome from east tenn i have a torred red one 2008 if your interested, i know you said black i dont blame you black is a great looking car. i had one and traded it in on a red one , got tired of cleaning it all the time, good luck i know you will find what you want

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Welcome from Maine!!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Umm I want your old car.............

Welcome.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes, this site is one of the best I've seen. I help run pfomustangs.com and our site is alot like this one. jackyy you have th ecar I want!!!

and chargertrev click this link...http://videos.streetfire.net/video/PFO-cruise_704650.htm mine is the redifire kenne Bell in the video. Had to let her go, had my fun for 4 years with her. Did alot of mods and had alot of drag racing fun!!!

I need more room, a different feel, and the charger is it. Thanks again to all for the welcomes.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Would love a KB cobra..................would do bad things lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks again to all...this is a great site!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts