Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out their with a gomango Daytona painted their whole grille gomango orange? I have deleted all the daytona stickers and painted the wing. and have boyd coddington junkyard dog 20's. How do you think a complete gomango orange grill would look with a black RT emblem on it

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Anybody out their with a gomango Daytona painted their whole grille gomango orange? I have deleted all the daytona stickers and painted the wing. and have boyd coddington junkyard dog 20's. How do you think a complete gomango orange grill would look with a black RT emblem on it
I would look for pic of the first SRT ever made. I would imagine that the grill was painted GMG.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I'm thinking of going orange honeycomb, what do you think?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hmmm. Might be a bit too much orange if you got rid of the spoiler and want to rid yourself of the black grill. I think it's your car and your choice. Post pics of what it looks like so far and maybe we can judge a little better.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I think it will look great.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Superbees have a yellow cross grille, so I think it would come out similiar to that look. Could look real sweet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
well as you guys can see the 1st SRT didn't have a color keyed cross hair, so I think you should go for it, you might be the only one out there with it

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
well as you guys can see the 1st SRT didn't have a color keyed cross hair, so I think you should go for it, you might be the only one out there with it
that thing is AAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEE

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have a GoMango painted Grille, had it painted awhile back but I love the flat black grille more, been wanting to put it on just to see how it would look, just haven't put it on yet...

Here are a couple pics I took of that GMG SRT at Barret Jackson in Jan.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Here's a quick photoshop for a rough idea:

-R

·
Registered
846 Posts
This is what it looks like... This car was posted a while back... dont think he is a member here though...

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.