Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 15 R/T.
Anyone know of any good alarms out there? Figured I'd pick one up and pay someone to install it.
Also I have the U connect system but the dealer only gave me a u connect starter guide. Was a full u connect manual supposed to come with my 2015?
Also noticed no trunk mat either.
Last but not least I've noticed the door locks is recessed more on passenger side than driver, dealer said its common & no fixes...

·
Registered
516 Posts
Congrats on the new car! I'm going to have to go check them out sometime soon.

If you want a hard-copy of your manual, you can call Chrysler's customer service line and they will send one to the original purchaser. They don't come with the cars now, you have to ask for it.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Just picked up a 15 R/T.
Anyone know of any good alarms out there? Figured I'd pick one up and pay someone to install it.
Also I have the U connect system but the dealer only gave me a u connect starter guide. Was a full u connect manual supposed to come with my 2015?
Last but not least I've noticed the door locks is recessed more on passenger side than driver, dealer said its common & no fixes...
Doesn't your R/T have an anti-theft system? You can tell if after you lock the doors with the key button you see and intermittent red indicator light on the dash.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I may be wrong but I am 99% sure ALL the Chargers come with the anti-theft...well maybe not the SE but from what I've read they do. Best way to find out is to lock your doors with the keyfob and watch the dash and see if you notice a blinking red light.

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
Congrats on the new car, I haven't seen the 15's in person yet, but was not really interested in one!

I think the trunk mats are an accessory! I work for a different manufacturer, and they are an "add-on", even though they are in the cars on our lot. My 14 Charger R/T didn't come with one!

A lot of manufacturers, such as the one I work for are trying to cut costs, and make the manuals available in digital format. I know mine did away with some and there is a CD included with the vehicle with PDF's on it!

Just picked up a 15 R/T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts