Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
San Antonio, The few. There's not too many of us but I'm hoping we could plan another M&G. Hopefully next month. I would like for everyone to throw some Ideas as to when and where the next meet will happen, hopefully next month. There's Biffs again, or maybe a Trackday? Or any other Ideas.......Please help make the next M&G.

1. Family oriented M&G with BBQ n Games see post 3
2. Trackday

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Marcos,
How about the park BBQ/picnic idea? With the 3 day weekend coming next week it would be a good opportunity. I don't know the area parks well enough to say which one would be good, didn't you say Breckenridge (sp)? We need one that has parking and area for kids and such. But that's just one idea. What ever we come up with, I plan on printing out some small card size fliers for it and sticking them on all the LXs I find.

Anyone else have some ideas?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I remember suggesting a family type M&G so know ones spouses or kids feel left out wondering where mommy or daddy is. Im thinking of BBQ-ing ourselves...I don't know how but I could bring some meat, and someone else can cook it. Also we could have some games, Horseshoes, volleyball waterballoon fights, stuff like that, because I know there's some of us who have kids or little Siblings. At the same time we could check each others rides and help each other with mods and stuff. I don't know If we could gather enough people to reap all the benefits of this type of meet. But this could be one Idea we can put on the list. Brackenridge park has many parts to it kinda like different sections each with its own section of parking, If this is what we choose, I could scope out the park for a good location. Thanks for reminding me about this one.

Marcos

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
No prob, just hope we can rally enough folks to come out and have a bit if fun.

So come on folks, let us know you're interested!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Posted up on the other 2 so that the word can get out.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I'm down for a track day guys, lets get this thing going!!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm down for a track day guys, lets get this thing going!!!
If we don't get a lot of participation then I wouldn't mind a trackday. Iv'e never taken my car to the track before, and hopefully diablo will ship out soon, so I can see if it makes a diff at the track. can you post the prices(tech cards, and entrancee) for track newbies.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
If we don't get a lot of participation then I wouldn't mind a trackday. Iv'e never taken my car to the track before, and hopefully diablo will ship out soon, so I can see if it makes a diff at the track. can you post the prices(tech cards, and entrancee) for track newbies.
it's 10 dollars to watch 20 to race. Rules state that if you car runs faster than a 13.99 you will need to wear a helmet but I was not mamde to wear one last time. I do have one though just in case.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts