Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Fellas,

I currently have 22's on my car and I want to enter the car into shows with 26's on it. But I am here to ask you guys about a air suspension that can work on the Chargers. How much do they cost, will they be safe in the winter time (I'm in Chicago). I will want to raise it about 3"-4" and lower it back to normal when I have the factories on. I appreciate all your help and opinons...

·
Registered
338 Posts
There are systems out there for our cars. I also would like to do this once I get another Daily Driver, since I use my trunk space right now.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Just to clarify you are wanting the air ide to raise the car so you can put 26s on it, then lower it back down to normal ride height after the show as to run the 22s again. You want the car to lift from ride height not lower from ride height.?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
There are systems out there for our cars. I also would like to do this once I get another Daily Driver, since I use my trunk space right now.
The kits I have seen all fit in the spare tire well.

The kits I have seen are about $1600-$2000+. Universal Air is a sponsor, check their forum at the bottom of main forum page to get to their website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts