Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we were driving through a parking lot and I heard a popping noise from inside the dash. I didn't think much of it, because this car has always had occasional popping sounds, but this one did sound a little different than normal. We parked and went into the store.

When leaving the store, I noticed that the air conditioning is only blowing to the floor now! No matter what settings I try, the air goes to the floor.

Anybody heard of this happening? Guess I need to schedule service....

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
you lost a vacuum line in the climate control circuit most likely. Did you have a passenger in front right seat who kicked up under dash? I beleive the blend door is still vacuum actuated on our cars but i'm not a climate control guy so i'm not a 100%.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a passenger but I don't think she kicked under the dash or anything. Not much point in me looking up under the dash for the problem myself because I wouldn't know what I'm looking at anyway. :grin:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All of this happened yesterday during my lunch hour. After work, I went out to the car and the air was working fine! It's been working fine ever since. Hmmm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.