Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out early this morning to run the beasts before traffic and in cool temps (59 degrees). did a few 0-60 runs. here is my 300C with heads/cam/headers etc (not my best time, but close:

then went a got the srt8 Charger. Did a nice little burnout pulling out of my sub, with TC off completely. Decided to practice track launches so I went to my usual spot (same place where I got above time- -level). Decide to just do a accelerator mash to see how bad wheel spin hurts launch....only..it didn't spin. Just a chirp, hookup..and gone. Here it is...I know some will not beleive it and I don't know if I can duplicate it..but I assure you its real:

These are different cars in cool temps..its amazing...

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I'm waiting for the fall. Bought Quicksilver in Oct 06. Didn't really play that much as it was new to me (plus the whole deer thing with this car freaked me out a little bit :grin:) Cooler temps mean better time

·
Vendor
791 Posts
Nice! That's some awesome 60' times. Glad to see your HHP 5.7L kicked some butt! ...against yourself. I guess you kicked your own butt. Now, to find a way to race yourself, lol.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
916 Posts
Cool fall air....... HAHAHAHAHA it was freakin 105 yesterday, and 96 today! Sometimes I really do miss the midwest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts