Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thats what I want to take barhopping!:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts

Thats what I want to take barhopping!:beerchug:
Ya, there's an Inferno Red one of those in here Memphis with lambo front doors. The dude who owned it used to live up the street here and I would see it parked in his driveway. Kinda cool!

One of the City Council members rented it it and she got flamed for it all over the news. Probably shouldn't have used it to visit a food bank...

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
They never line up tge gasp/bogy lines. Hummer limos and reg limos are enough fir me... Actually I had a REALLY nice limo for prom and they suck.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Ya, there's an Inferno Red one of those in here Memphis with lambo front doors. The dude who owned it used to live up the street here and I would see it parked in his driveway. Kinda cool!

One of the City Council members rented it it and she got flamed for it all over the news. Probably shouldn't have used it to visit a food bank...
Did she pay with her own money or take it out from the city hall budget ? If so that would piss me off.

Visiting a food bank, lol.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Did she pay with her own money or take it out from the city hall budget ? If so that would piss me off.

Visiting a food bank, lol.
Yeah, she's a real piece of work. She got busted by the news for delivering "Meals on Wheels" using her own car driving on a suspended license for DUI so I guess she thought it was OK to show up at the Food Bank in a stretch limo. She even went so far as to have a fundraiser for her own pocket after she was kicked off the City Council. She claimed it was for a charity, but the charity she said it was for said they never knew about it. At least everyone ignored it and she was out all the location rental and food expense for setting it up! LOL!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
You have to love crooks a.k.a politicians!!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yeah, she's a real piece of work. She got busted by the news for delivering "Meals on Wheels" using her own car driving on a suspended license for DUI so I guess she thought it was OK to show up at the Food Bank in a stretch limo. She even went so far as to have a fundraiser for her own pocket after she was kicked off the City Council. She claimed it was for a charity, but the charity she said it was for said they never knew about it. At least everyone ignored it and she was out all the location rental and food expense for setting it up! LOL!
unreal :slap:

You have to love crooks a.k.a politicians!!
X2..Its all about me, me, me to these people, it makes me sick.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I think most of them become politicians because they know barely anyone protect the tax payer, how many times have you watched, listened or read the news about a Senator caught with his hands in the cookie jar and next to nothing happens?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts