Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off... I finally got my charger yesterday (06 R/T in Black) :D

Browsing this site for a couple weeks, I had all these cool mods in mind, but now that I have the car, I don't wanna do much with it lol.

But anyway... 1 thing I am considering is changing the pedals. I seen some of you guys with those cool aluminum pedals off ebay, but I was wondering if they have those pedals with an "R/T" sticker or logo in the center. I only seen them for the SRT-8. Or do u guys buys the stickers from somewhere else? I could have sworn I seen sum1 say they took they're stickers off a toy car lol... Thanx in advance for any feedback.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Pedals

First off... I finally got my charger yesterday (06 R/T in Black) :D

Browsing this site for a couple weeks, I had all these cool mods in mind, but now that I have the car, I don't wanna do much with it lol.

But anyway... 1 thing I am considering is changing the pedals. I seen some of you guys with those cool aluminum pedals off ebay, but I was wondering if they have those pedals with an "R/T" sticker or logo in the center. I only seen them for the SRT-8. Or do u guys buys the stickers from somewhere else? I could have sworn I seen sum1 say they took they're stickers off a toy car lol... Thanx in advance for any feedback.
Somethin like these ?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Looks good TB, I think it looks best when you just do the 2.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
I got custom engraves from Ultimate...VERY NICE!!!!

Ultimate pedals can do custom engraves too. I believe they are still a supporting vendor on here. www.ultimatepedals.com Here is a pic of mine although I do not have any engraving.
I sent them an AutoCAD file with my designs...

They did the rest for $200 w/ shipping...

They sent stainless hardware to mount um, but I used JB Weld and kept the full grip pattern.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Those pedals are sweet! Another item to add to my ever growing mod list.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Here are mine and yes I got the stickers from a radio control car.Sticker are holding up well so far and pedals too I might add.

Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts