Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed an aftermarket navigation system? If so what, and do you have pics. I want one but I dont know which one to get. Plus I have an SXT and I dont know if the Mopar Navigation Radio REC will fit in my SXT. Any advice?

·
Registered
79 Posts
cbenn126 said:
Has anyone installed an aftermarket navigation system? If so what, and do you have pics. I want one but I dont know which one to get. Plus I have an SXT and I dont know if the Mopar Navigation Radio REC will fit in my SXT. Any advice?
The Mopar nav radio will fit your SXT. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Go with the MOPAR RAdio....you will not be sorry!

·
Registered
51 Posts
The garmin ique 3600 is an excellent hand held that is also
a palm os pda. I like it so much that I won't be ordering
the gps option when I get my Charger.

CD

·
Registered
604 Posts

however i havent bought a navigation system to go with it, i am waiting for alpine to come out with their next generation of nav.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of the things I dont like about factory dash installed systems is that about half the features are disabled while driving which is a great safety feature, however, I usually travel with other people and I would like to be able to have them make changes or if I am letting someone drive to make changes myself. So I finally made a decision to go with TomTom's Navigator 5 with Wireless Bluetooth to go with my Treo 650 Sprint Phone. Yes the screen is small, but it is wireless and you can hold it in your hand.

·
Registered
51 Posts
cbenn126 said:
So I finally made a decision to go with TomTom's Navigator 5 with Wireless Bluetooth to go with my Treo 650 Sprint Phone. Yes the screen is small, but it is wireless and you can hold it in your hand.
What's nice about the garmin gps is you're able to take it with you
and program routes out of the car. Like over dinner, at work, in the john... The wife loves it because it has promoted her status as navigator.
Road and Track recently had a positive review on the unit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts