1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't say I have experience but the store has a good reputation on ebay and it looks like they primarily sell headlamp replacements for a lot of different cars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-2014-D...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a39a782d4
That's what I was thinking. Some company here in town broke my bulb Adapters so my low beams are pretty much useless. I'm not paying 937/ headlight lol so I came across these and they looked pretty good to me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
916 Posts
If you want my opinion, they look freakin awesome I'd love to see what they look like on an SRT to be honest. And at that price in comparison with OEM....oooof tough to pass that up

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
I guess thats what im asking as well

·
Registered
324 Posts
Those are halogen. HID have a projector which looks like an orb/bug eye. You can see the difference when you compare your headlights and the aftermarkets you're looking at.

·
Registered
916 Posts
http://m.ebay.com/itm/181355905748?cmd=VIDESC

So if I was going to order some replacements I would get these, right? And second question would my fogs be a mismatch if I swapped? Im all of a sudden kinda in love with these headlights.

I am turning into a pro at hijacking someone else's thread and making it serve my own benefit

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Does anyone know if you can downgrade from projector xenon to halogen?

Jdsuperbee13

Yes. You can order the halogen version of your lights for the bee seeing as some of the bees came with halogen. I'm sure the harnesses may be different but nothing difficult to switch out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes. You can order the halogen version of your lights for the bee seeing as some of the bees came with halogen. I'm sure the harnesses may be different but nothing difficult to switch out.

Thanks! Idk if I need different harness or not seeing as both sets of lights use the same connectors except the xenon has the ballast connection routing through the headlamp itself.

Jdsuperbee13

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Yeah I can't say myself because I haven't been under the hood of a bee to scope out the wiring. I would imagine it's a simple swap. You could always buy the new halogen lamps and then just compare...getting connectors put together if need be doesn't take much time.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts