Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering if there is anyway I can remove my Stock Halogen headlights and install some 8000K HID+Halo headlights without having to remove the entire front fascia? My dealership flat out refuses to touch the headlights because they are non-Mopar. The kit I purchased came with everything and a local shop said they can do it (although they have never installed headlights on a Dodge). I just don't want to have the local shop screw something up that will hurt my car and/or my wallet later. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Can't remove headlights without removing facia
It's not that hard took me about an hour to remove the first time.
Done it 4 or 5 times now off, change headlights and back on in about 45 mins

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Follow the tutorial

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you remove the front tires when you did it and also did you remove and wiring connected to the front fascia?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I've never removed wheels when pulling the fascia although it may make it easier for your first time. There is no wiring connected to the fascia itself.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh ok that's good. I was just wondering because I saw a write up on the forums where the guy removed the tires and a wire connected to the inside of the car before folding back the molding behind the tires.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Yeah, that's your front ABS sensors, but it's connected to the wheel well liner and has to be removed before you peel back the liner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts