Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I got through DROOOOOOOOLING over my new engine cover, I put these on to add one last "Man where did you get those" to my charger R/T.
:drool:

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
These are ok. But, that engine cover looks really cool. Is your father in-law willing to do some side work on my cover. He rocks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Cool. I like the looks of the air deflectors, but I'm not sure about the Dodge logo... It's not that the logo itself is bad, but I think it it just stands out too much... You think it would be possible to remove it somehow without leaving a residue / scratch?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I have those window deflectors on my truck, and want them for my charger, but I want the ones that snap into the window channel, rather then attach on with double sidded tape.... just have to wait for someone to make em for the charger though

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RacerX, where are you at right now? The paint used is damn expensive paint, with that pearl in it; it was $60 a pint.....plus the undercoat, reflex and clear. $350 for the job. But as you see, ITS TOP NOTCH!!! Looks factory and SWEEEEEEET. Worth every dime. :)

But sure if you want yours done, I'll mention it to him. Who knows, he may get a lot of business out of this; like he isn't swamped already. :happy:

·
Registered
289 Posts
In NorCal right but used to lie in RTP. $350 is a chuck of change but it looks worth it. Right now I have sSplash Guards, Front Fascia Air Dam, Rear Fascia Air Diffuser that are in route as we speak. I need to find paint pricing on these parts before I commit. Plus I just drop some change on a spoiler that is color matched as well. Looks preetty cool. Not sure how the wife will feel about me spending money to have the engine cover painted.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Racer x, where did you get the rear diffuser? i have been trying to get a hold of that part for awhile.
KurbyRTHemi, are those the ones that come for the car? i ask because of the space between the front and back windows. the ones on the magnum through Mopar meet and are flush. i have been trying to find pics of these vent visors.

·
Registered
153 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
I have those window deflectors on my truck, and want them for my charger, but I want the ones that snap into the window channel, rather then attach on with double sidded tape....
I received mine today, and I have to agree with your assessment. The way they mount onto the door frame just isn't right. What they show in the picture on the leeparts.com website makes it look like they're a more custom fit, because they don't show it obscuring any of the painted part of the door at the top:

They also don't show the Dodge logos in the picture, even though they mention them in the text.

Now, maybe that's just the image they got from Mopar, but still, it's misleading, and for $89, I'd expect air deflectors that actually fit the car. They don't look *horrible* in the pictures above, but they don't look the way they could if they designed them properly, so I'm sending these back. Hopefully, Mopar (or someone else) puts out ones that fit the right way and look like they belong there.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
the rear air diffuser is out? i thought it said not till oct of this year....where did you get it? that will finish off the look of the borla in the rear....add a little more of a finished look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.