Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 SXT

So my satellite radio has been out for about a month now and I'm not interested in getting it fixed. I would rather install an after market radio. Anyone have any suggestions on specific radios or brands? Any installation issues I need to look out for or brands to stay away from. Touch screen with SiriusXM included (not "Satellite Ready"), Bluetooth, and video-input (for back-up cam) are the most important features I'm looking for.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
199 Posts
Brands are all pretty much the same, just depends on what features you want. Plug your car into Crutchfield's web site and select the features you're looking for. They also sell harnesses and DIN kits.

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
199 Posts
Put a MyGig (RER or REN) in it. Plug and play for your car, don't even need the lockpick adapter.
That's really only needed for 2011+ because we have UConnect radios we can't easily replace.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
That's really only needed for 2011+ because we have UConnect radios we can't easily replace.
Lol no that's for retrofitting MyGigs into 05-07's. There are lockpicks for unlocking features on 08 and newer cars, but it's not an adapter.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
What's your budget? If you can stretch a few hundred - the Kenwood DMX7706 is a phenomenal radio.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts