1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Whats the difference between 51-10922 and 54-10922 ? they are both for 3.5 but one has Pro-Dry S...what the hell does that mean?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Try this link: racinglab.com/wr-secret-307-167-3 (copy and paste; i can't post a URL yet)

This is a pretty nice system. I'm tempted.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Try this link: racinglab.com/wr-secret-307-167-3 (copy and paste; i can't post a URL yet)

This is a pretty nice system. I'm tempted.
It looks pretty good, talk to ChargerSXT, he has this system. Your copy paste didn't work either, it gave me a Chrysler Sebring 2.5 but I searched and found what you were trying to post. That should work for ya.

http://www.racinglab.com/wr-secret-307-167-3.html

·
Registered
425 Posts
Notice they don't post any dyno sheets. Unless soemone gets this and dyno's it, I won't waste my money. Anyway, my hammer H.O. is on the way. At leat that has proven gains.

·
Registered
177 Posts
You can get them to send you the Dyno sheets on them, I believe. I'm more interested in the the way it looks, but yeah, the power is definately a plus.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol $409 for that "secret" weapon thingy...i'll save my cash.

AirHammer guys need to make a legit website.
yeah I agree I'm going with the AFE stage two it looks good and the Hemi guys who have the hemi version have said great things about their afe stage two.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Hey guys,

I have noticed on other threads on CAI's that our supporting vendor, SouthernHotRod can probably get us a good discount on the AFE models.

Edit: A friend of mine told me about a local custom car shop that happens to be affiliated with my Dodge Dealer! They gave me a price similar to some of our vendor's, and with no shipping, so I ordered it from them. They can also order/install the Eibach Spring Kit, so that'll probably be in the Spring! :grin: *Be sure to check around in your local area for another shop!*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts