Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever gotten there afe2 with the white filter non oil wanna know if performance would be a difference? thanks

(WHITE) Pro Dry S filters use a revolutionary two-ply synthetic material that is functionally superior to traditional paper media and single-ply synthetic, and easy to service. Pro Dry S dry-media filters increase airflow providing improved horsepower, torque, and fuel economy with almost 100% filtration efficiency. Perhaps the greatest benefit of new Pro Dry S filters is the convenience of servicing these oil-free filters. To clean a Pro Dry S filter lightly tap it on the ground, vacuum it, or wash with soap and water. Solvents and oiling are not necessary. :beerchug:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have the white filter. I don't think there would be any performance difference between the oiled and the dry. The dry is just easier to maintain. I've been very happy with mine.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I want a new dry filter but I don't know what will fit on my K&N intake.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Where can i buy the white dry filter?
I want to get rid of my oiled one

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
For my AFEStage 2 i have only seen the blue one but the white would look much better

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
Premium Member
480 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
The picture on their website doesn't look like my blue filter. Is it the same exact size as the blue filter, and does it have the inverted cone part on the end?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Im just wondering if i can use the green refresh kit on it and turn it green since i cant find a green one..

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
The white one looks good and looks like an option I'll get.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
brian just get a universal filter from green.
every one of the air filter companies makes a ton of universal fit ones.

bazzethound - its a completely different filter so why should it look like yours?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Here's a Pic of the white filter. I got mine from maryland speed. Not sure if he offers the dry filter alone without the full setup. It doesn't have the inverted cone on the end like the blue one does.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool thanks fellow chargers for the input:beerchug:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I also have the Pro Dry, very easy to maintain and i love it.
As for performance my reading about the oil and the pro dry and sounds like the Pro Dry would get more hp. But i think they are probably the same.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cool cool thanks think thats what im gonna get myself kinda getting tired of mine its allways dirty n i keep my engine bay area clean....

·
Registered
998 Posts
So does anyone have a source to purchase just the white filter? My blue, oiled one is on its way out.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
So does anyone have a source to purchase just the white filter? My blue, oiled one is on its way out.
X2 but K&N... need i say more?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts