·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sales Afe 2 Intakes $170.00
Price Drop now $140.00
Included:

1 Oil filter
2 Intake tubes (old style & new design to clear hood)
All hardware needed to install

Please call or text for details I have limited access to the internet 909-486-0348 email will only be checked once a day.

Sorry didnt clean the intake before taking a pic the items in in great condition just a little dusty is all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry price is firm I am in no rush to sell the are just dusty they are in perfect condition.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol yeah $5 price drop, the intake is just sitting in my garage I really don't need the money I just want to sell it at a fair price. Its expensive to ship both intake tubes you only live about an hour away why don't you just drive and pick it up instead?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Lol yeah $5 price drop, the intake is just sitting in my garage I really don't need the money I just want to sell it at a fair price. Its expensive to ship both intake tubes you only live about an hour away why don't you just drive and pick it up instead?
Ok well HOLD ON to it for me. I'll give you $165 cash for it when i go to Irwindale

I'll be there wekk after next.....is that close to you? I'm also going to pick up my Jeep in San Bernadino later this week

Let me know

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah I will hold onto to it for u like I said I am in no rush to sell it I live in redlands just let me know when you are going to be in the area. Just make sure you bring your sc jeep srt8 so I can check out your ride.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price Drop! Need to sell this item by Friday LOCAL pick up only, I dont want to deal with that hassle of shipping these items. $140.00, That is less than half of what it cost to buy a new one & it will come with the extra tube so you can get a custom paint job on one tube.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump...... bump...... bump...

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still for sale I live in redlands california

·
Registered