Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at R/Ts and was wondering if anyone has had any positive or negative experiences with any dealers in the San Diego or Orange County areas. Also, if anyone has any specific sales guys to recommend (kinda hard to recommend any sales guy in my mind), that'd be helpful as well.

Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Poway Dodge

I bought both of my chargers from them, My favorite guy there was Cornelius. He is real cool and a retired Air Force. I first bought the 3.5 then got tired of it and traded it in for the 5.7 RT with Road/Track performance package with Nav, Sunroof, and SRT-8 Racing seats. Just call them and ask for Cornelius and tell him charles from UPS referred you. I was just there on tuesday and they have quite a few chargers on the lot. Good Luck:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the recommendation. Did Cornelius know much about the Chargers or was he basically just another sales guy (but of course good to work with as you said)?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Carl Burger's Dodge

Bought an '07 Charger R/T (Base Model) in July with dealer installed carbon fiber (simulated) dash and door trim, tinted windows, and rear color-matched spoiler. Total sticker price was $30,890. I told them that I wasn't going to pay any more than $26,000. I stuck to my guns and got it for my $26K (before tax/title/liscencing). This was on a Saturday too. It was kind of slow and they must have wanted to move some vehicles. Anyway, I felt pretty good about it. Good luck!

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Bought an '07 Charger R/T (Base Model) in July with dealer installed carbon fiber (simulated) dash and door trim, tinted windows, and rear color-matched spoiler. Total sticker price was $30,890. I told them that I wasn't going to pay any more than $26,000. I stuck to my guns and got it for my $26K (before tax/title/liscencing). This was on a Saturday too. It was kind of slow and they must have wanted to move some vehicles. Anyway, I felt pretty good about it. Good luck!
you got any pics of your car?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Carl Burger Dodge

I had a very good experience at Carl Burger. Ralph Lawler was the salesman, he's the fleet/internet director. Not an expert on chargers, but he knew more than the average salesman. Nice guy, and got a good deal. Tell him Chris with the Blue charger sent ya. I did the Costco buyers program, at the time the chargers were pretty fresh out, and they were still marking them up. I'm sure you can get an even better deal now. I factory ordered mine.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
I had a very good experience at Carl Burger. Ralph Lawler was the salesman, he's the fleet/internet director. Not an expert on chargers, but he knew more than the average salesman. Nice guy, and got a good deal. Tell him Chris with the Blue charger sent ya. I did the Costco buyers program, at the time the chargers were pretty fresh out, and they were still marking them up. I'm sure you can get an even better deal now. I factory ordered mine.
im jealous!. how did u get an 8.9 @ the Q!?!

·
Registered
609 Posts
im jealous!. how did u get an 8.9 @ the Q!?!
14 runs, and six of them were 8.9*. The start is everything. I'm not going back to the track again until I get some slicks though. It's a royal pain on the start. I also did a 9.0 with a passenger that night! Sorry for the thread jack guys.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
14 runs, and six of them were 8.9*. The start is everything. I'm not going back to the track again until I get some slicks though. It's a royal pain on the start. I also did a 9.0 with a passenger that night! Sorry for the thread jack guys.
im stock but my best at the track is 9.5. cant get no traction. waht do u launch @? sorry for threadjackin too.:nervous s

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm looking at R/Ts and was wondering if anyone has had any positive or negative experiences with any dealers in the San Diego or Orange County areas. Also, if anyone has any specific sales guys to recommend (kinda hard to recommend any sales guy in my mind), that'd be helpful as well.

Thanks in Advance!
Largo_pq,
as in Rancho Penasquitos?
don't reply to that...

we have a ex-fleet guy with contacts throughout S. Calif. on www.srt8oc.com
his nic is: srt8fltmngr
PM him.
he'll set you up with someone who can help you out.
Sincerely,
cbutler32

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks cbutler32! I'll send him a PM. I appreciate it and the messages from the other folks in the forum as well. The more good recommended sales folks/dealers I know about, the closer I get to having the r/t.

So if anyone has any more items to add, it'd be great to hear.

p.s. you broke my code...

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
hi ther guys!! I was at Carl Burger for aover a year and Was Ralph Lawler's partner in the fleet department. Known him for about 4 years. I have no more respect for the dealership but still great friends with Ralph. I send my dodge people to Worthington DOdge in Carlsbad (Jay Chambers) Their fleet guy. Just let him know that Jaye Davis sent ya!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks cbutler32! I'll send him a PM. I appreciate it and the messages from the other folks in the forum as well. The more good recommended sales folks/dealers I know about, the closer I get to having the r/t.

So if anyone has any more items to add, it'd be great to hear.

p.s. you broke my code...
largo_pq
you can drive my car anytime you want...
that way you just bypass the R/T and come straight to the darkside...:wink:
honestly,
you can drive the car whenever you want to...
my daughter goes to adobe b.....
there is my code...:wink:
I'm just north of carmel valley and south of san dieguito road...
Lates,
CB

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
largo_pq
you can drive my car anytime you want...
that way you just bypass the R/T and come straight to the darkside...:wink:
honestly,
you can drive the car whenever you want to...
my daughter goes to adobe b.....
there is my code...:wink:
I'm just north of carmel valley and south of san dieguito road...
Lates,
CB
Hey CB,

Got 2 300 SRT's, exactley 2 blocks from each other near my house. Same color as yours! Any relation :smoke:

·
Registered
298 Posts
I got mine at Capistrano Dodge. Nice guys to work with. Went to 2 other OC dealers but Capistrano went $7K below MSRP at about this time last year and the other 2 wouldn't budge on the Daytona. Now's a good time to buy as they want to clear out for the 08's. I don't know about their service - I go to Irvine or Orange Coast.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey CB,

Got 2 300 SRT's, exactley 2 blocks from each other near my house. Same color as yours! Any relation :smoke:

hahaha
I must have passed them when they owned a corvette or a mustang and now they are darksider converts...
so are you bringing em' out to any events?

we need to get a golf thing going btw...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
hahaha
I must have passed them when they owned a corvette or a mustang and now they are darksider converts...
so are you bringing em' out to any events?

we need to get a golf thing going btw...
I need to find out my schedule first before i schedule anything. I know next friday i am gonna be at the luncheon.

Cuz golf would be nice!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts