Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 07 dodge charger w/ road and track performance group and I am looking to do some modifications to improve performance. Where should I start?

·
Registered
342 Posts
In before someone tells you to start by using the "Search" button.

Welcome to the forum. My recommendation: CAI, Exhaust, and Predator

·
Registered
907 Posts
Agreed, it may be fustrating to hear but go to the perfomance section of the forum and just start reading.

Like snake said,
CAI (which i would recommend the Afe Stage 2), Exhaust (take your pick) &
Predator. These would help your engine breathe and tune it to the "correct" specs.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Start with doing as many free mods as possible. j/k

If I could do it all over again, I would do the following in this order

Tuner, CAI, Exhaust

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I would personally do the diablo predator tuner first. Then go for intake and catbacks and headers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Snakestomper x3. the predator will help you get the most out of your cia and exhaust sytem.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Do some searching here. Limitless ideas to be found here.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Go to Tbyrne's vendor page. Order the predator and AFE stage II cold air intake for $500. Best 500 mod you will ever do.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Go to Tbyrne's vendor page. Order the predator and AFE stage II cold air intake for $500. Best 500 mod you will ever do.

DO THIS
DO THIS
DO THIS

those are the first two things you do to your car.
period
end of story.
instant performance. and what you get from them combined is more than you get from items that cost 1000 bucks and up.

not to mentioned both items also "stack" with just about every other mod and make u get the most out of em.
note:intake will improve exhaust sound.

after that look into gettin
catback exhaust(or search "brylcreem" for an 80 dollar fix to make your car sound better than stock does)
long tube or shorty headers and high flow cats

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
oh.
use the search function.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
What can I add? Not much but I agree with the Predator first, then the CAI and exhaust. The TByrne deal is a good one so take it. The Predator is absolutely the single best bang for the buck for pure, raw, seat of your pants performance. Stay away from junk. If it seems to too good...., well you know.

For anything you may think you want to do, do a search for it here first and see what others are saying. And never, ever believe the hp gains that vendors claim. They're almost always exaggerated.

·
Registered
342 Posts
For ride performance, probably swaybars and springs. People often overlook suspension, and it can truly make a ride more enjoyable than a CAI would. Just different type of enjoyment.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome from Southern Killafornia! If it's not TorRed, get it painted. Best mod hands down - fastest color of course!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I Agree With The Others On This Post, Cai, Exhaust, Headers, Predator, Ect. Just Remember Go At Your Own Pace, And Research Those Mods First! Get It Right The First Time And Save Yourself Some $$. This A Great Site For Information! Enjoy That R/t. AND TORRED IS THE FASTEST COLOR!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts