Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be more helpful to put this info in a new thread for the request... Here goes,

This will be my 6th year going with my family up to Lake George, Glen Falls NY area for the Adirondack Nats. There is a cut-off year ( I think it's pre-1979) for the show and the cruise. In fact it takes people a year in advance to pre-register to ensure they have a spot. There's about 1500 cars in the show/cruise. This takes place at Fort Henry in the center of the village known as Lake George. But, even if you don't have asticker to get into the standing cruise, it's a lot of fun at night because they close the center of the town just to see the cars, trucks, and so on parade through town. It's an adrenaline rush the first night and you need time to take it all in, the crowds on the street line up and down the center and the newer modified cars, there's anything from street mucsle to race cars up there! If you want more information go here:

http://www.adirondacknationals.com/

If anything it is a great weekend for the family and anyone who is a gearhead will appreciate the weekend, meet other car finatics and have fun...one year everyone is in town right up til 2 am watching the cars go up and down the strip, it's like taking a timemachine travel back to when all you saw on the street was muscle, and antique. AWesome weekend.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I thought it would be more helpful to put this info in a new thread for the request... If you want more information go here:
http://www.adirondacknationals.com/ If anything it is a great weekend for the family....
Great post, Brandey...

What a coincidence... I just told Rob how much we love to go up to Lake George once a year, and hadn't done it this year yet. It's really time we'd go. The strip is exactly where we usually hang out for 1 - 2 hours, then drive back. On the way down home, we always stop at the Golden Corral to eat. Sort of a little tradition, since they don't have it here in Western Mass.!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great post, Brandey...

What a coincidence... I just told Rob how much we love to go up to Lake George once a year, and hadn't done it this year yet. It's really time we'd go. The strip is exactly where we usually hang out for 1 - 2 hours, then drive back. On the way down home, we always stop at the Golden Corral to eat. Sort of a little tradition, since they don't have it here in Western Mass.!
Great! If you do catch the cruise or the show, or any of us cruising along, (we'll not be in the Charger, we'll be in the 70 Monte carlo, primer....beep. we'll wave :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts